Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library, 1925
- Permanent URL: http://purl.lib.ua.edu/45531
- Caption on back: Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library and Administration Building, 1925.
- Date Created
- Physical Description
- 1 photograph : gelatin developing-out paper, b&w ; 7 1/2 x 9 1/2 in.
- United States--Alabama--Tuscaloosa County--Tuscaloosa
- Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library (University of Alabama)
- Carmichael Hall (University of Alabama)
- University of Alabama -- Buildings
- University of Alabama -- Libraries
- Universities and colleges -- Administration
- Document Type
- still image
- William Stanley Hoole Special Collections Library
- Repository Collection
- University Photograph Collection
- Online Repository
- The University of Alabama Libraries Digital Collections
- Digital Collection
- The University of Alabama Encyclopedia
- Acquired from the National Alumni Association, The University of Alabama P.O. Box 28, University, Alabama 35486.
- Digitization Funding
- The digitization of this collection was funded by a gift from EBSCO Industries.
- Access Conditions
- Collection may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law.
- To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the W. S. Hoole Special Collections Library.
- EBSCO Industries
- The University of Alabama Libraries (Tuscaloosa, Alabama)